Bequest and Planned Gift Administration Training
The Best Group of Trainees Ever Seem in Salem!
Upcoming planned giving training seminars
- April 19-20, 2012
- July 12-13, 2012
- October 4-5, 2012
Held at our training facilities in Salem, MA, Bequest and Planned Giving Training Seminars cover overall administration of bequests and ALL other planned gifts, both Future and Realized Gifts, including:
- Probate procedures
- Dealing with non-probate gifts
- Working around signing those receipts, releases and indemnifications
- Dealing with reluctant personal representatives
- And many other aspects that will help you in your work
- Come- This seminar will forever change how you do your work!
Call 978-744-3180 or 888-588-2477 for further information or to book a place
Please register as soon as possible to guarantee a place. Classes are limited in size to 12 to allow for lots of individual attention, so they often fill up quickly!
Give your fundraising efforts a real boost
- Do you have a sneaking suspicion you could collect more from bequests and other planned gifts?
- Do you know how to speed up collections?
- Do you cringe when your boss asks you for a Future Planned Gift income projection?
- Do you know when the best and worst times are to ask for early distributions?
- Do you know how long the creditors’ claim period is or why should you care?
- What do you do when offered 23 burial plots in Ambler, PA or real estate in Haiti?
- What do you do with that list of bequest donors you never heard from again?
- Do you already have a Planned Gift Administration program, but the records are a mess?
Come to a BIPS Bequest and Planned Gift Administration training for answers, ideas, and much more!